Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Joy of the Hunt

Some days it is so much more fun to chase things than synthesize and actually write about something!  Yesterday was one of them.  It was grey out, cold, windy and all round yucky.  I curled up in my chair and stayed warm.

(Except when the husband and I went out in a snow storm to Ikea to buy a kitchen storage unit.  Varde, 3 drawer, stainless front - should hold all the baking things in the top drawer alone!) 


However, below is what greeted me this morning when I flipped open my lap top.  
What joy! 
Each tab a possible goldmine of seed info.  I know exactly what the '49ers (not the football team!) felt as they climbed the steep pass to reach the gold fields.  

But no blog to post today...  
...so this is what you get!

Enjoy your day in whatever pursuit makes you grin.


No comments:

Post a Comment