Friday, June 20, 2014

1895: Popcorn as Social Engineering

School is out!  

While I'll still go in to school to get things stowed away I can think about this blog again.
So here is seed catalog advice from 1895 on keeping kids at home and off the streets...popcorn!

It was a rough week.  My art supply closet of 25 years was needed for something else and I had to box everything to be hauled off to storage elsewhere.  And there were no boxes.  And no place ready to receive anything. It has been difficult.  And really hot.  And awful...

And that is why I was preoccupied with finding happy images the last week or so!  Therapy.

Check out this Pop Corn paragraph to the right.  Reminds me of the Music Man!

Are this many varieties available now?  I'll have to look.  How about Tattooed Yankee!! That seems very au courant :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment